Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Settings iCloud there is no Documents and Data listed to turn on? HEPL

First I have a 5c running 8.1.3 the latest: how do I access iCloud like the screen on my iMac? 2nd, under settings there is no Documents and Data listed to check off. Where is it?

thanks frank

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, starkey halo i110 hearing aids

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 11:08 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2015 11:13 AM in response to frankeric

1. Are you referring to iCloud Drive? If so, open an app like Pages on your iPhone, press the + button at the top left corner of the screen and select "iCloud Drive", but you will still need the appropriate app to open the file you want to.
  2. Documents and Data has been replaced by iCloud Drive in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. You should find iCloud Drive instead of that option.

Feb 28, 2015 11:25 AM in response to frankeric

In that case, follow the steps of my first comment.

If you have saved Excel files under Pages I suppose they have got the Pages format, so you need Pages on the iPhone in order to open them. If you did not use Pages to save them, Numbers is the app to use. Both apps have an iCloud Drive window similar to the one you can find on a Mac, which you can open by following the steps of my first reply.

Settings iCloud there is no Documents and Data listed to turn on? HEPL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.