Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Argos or Apple store

Hi all, i,m about to buy my first ipad air and looking at the ios system for Apple store it states ios 8 and the Argos states "Uses the latest iOS operating system " which could be ios 7 or indeed ios 8. Has anyone bought from Argos and if so what was the ios on the ipad . Many thanks, Andy

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 1:11 PM

6 replies

Feb 28, 2015 2:31 PM in response to bdoaz

No apologies needed. You did say first iPad Air. Your didn'tmention the second one. I made an assumption. I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with Argos at all, but if it says that it uses the latest iOS, that is a little misleading. Of course it can use the latest iOS, but I can't say that it does come preinstalled. The only thing that I can say if Apple is still producing brand new iPad Air models. It would most likely have to have iOS 8 on it. In any event, you can always update it right away even if it doesn't have it already.

Argos or Apple store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.