Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can you revert to a previous autosave ?

I accidentally quitted logic without saving and i lost a ton of work.. i dint realize this and today i go in and its nothing like i did

i think it autosaved when i opened the "saved" version again and now i lost it

how do i go back to the second autosave? its that possible? hope my english is good thanks

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 1:33 PM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2015 1:45 PM in response to ragliv3

also the song has in its folders the wave files i added but not on the project it self

this is really really important like, can u like see the actions u did somehow? in the script ? am reading some stuff but no expert on this stuff OMG

theres this projectData file? is this it ? im sure the programmers could solve this .../cry

i have a bounce of what i did so if the program bounced it it has to have the info stored somewhere no? and i dunno why after i bounced i did don't save i thought i had saved before but i dint ..this i so bad hope you can help.thanks!

How can you revert to a previous autosave ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.