Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trackpad options gone

hi

suddenly on my snowleopard i dont have any trackpadoptions likeUser uploaded file

just gone... what to do, its a fresh osx installation and i allready had the pleasure of having TP otions.. dont know what i can have done o loose them. tried vram reset and repairing excess-rights on osx partition but didnt help it... google doesnt know either as far as i can tell....

very bad situation (

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), macbook pro 4.1 early 2008

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 1:29 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 3:20 PM in response to mookees

mookees,

If you did a fresh re-install of Snow Leopard, and if it was from the install disk,(gray) or a retail disk(white) make sure that you run software update (Click on the Apple Logo in the menu, and run software update)

You may want to run this update first if you have not already run the updates.

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1

If you have you may want to try a SMC reset:

Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC) - Apple Support

I think that your machine has a removable battery, so follow those directions, if you do not have a removable battery follow those directions.

Best

trackpad options gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.