Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Selected PDFs won't transfer across....

I have selected all the books i wish to appear on my iPad Mini (ios 8.1.3) on my iMac (Yosemite 10.10.2) however some are not appearing once I have synced. The books appear on iBooks on my iMac but as I am forced to use iTunes to transfer across the task is infuriating, tiresome and also failing. I have airdropped these files across but this is then removed as I try to sync new PDFs across at a later date, with the correct files checked within iTunes.

What should be a simple proceedure is a constant chore and if I could use something else I definintely would

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 1:16 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 3:07 PM in response to Isaac Hunt

I have noticed this too. Books I purchase on the iPad will appear on all my devices (iPhone and laptop MacBook Pro) but PDF files I open in my Mail application and then select to go to iBooks will only appear and save in the iBooks of that particular device (i.e iPhone) But will not automatically sync to my other devices.

Is it that Apple and Adobe don't communicate well with each other? Anybody have any ideas.

Selected PDFs won't transfer across....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.