Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my macbook pro stucking when playing games when palying videos via its players

why is my macbook pro mid 2012 with processor of 2/9 GHz intel corei7 8GB memory of graphics intel HD graphics stucking when playing games like call of duty 4 + noy playig correctly videos with itunes or quick time player?????? pls guys help

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 1:45 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 2:15 PM in response to johnnyjyp

Hi johnnyjyp,

I understand that your Mac is running slowly while performing certain tasks. The following article may help you find a resolution:

OS X Yosemite: If your Mac runs slowly

If you find your Mac is running slowly, there are a number of potential causes that you can check.

An app you’re using may require more memory than your computer has easily available. To see how much memory your computer has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Memory. See the help that came with the app to see its system requirements.

To find out how to increase your computer’s memory, choose Apple menu > About This Mac, click Memory, then click Memory Upgrade Instructions in the lower-left corner.

documentation that came with the app to its system requirements.

• To see what processor your computer has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Overview.

• To see what graphics card your computer has, choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Displays. The name of the graphics card in your computer is displayed in the middle of the window.

Your computer’s startup disk may not have enough free disk space. To make disk space available, move files to another disk, then delete files you no longer need on the startup disk.

Quit any apps you’re not using.

If you have problems with your disk, use Disk Utility to verify and try and fix any issues.

Use Activity Monitor to see if a particular app or activity is making a large demand on your Mac.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Bobby_D

why is my macbook pro stucking when playing games when palying videos via its players

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.