Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find Event that Contains the Photo I Just Imported

I've just imported a photo and my plan is to put it into a new album under a folder. I know if I click "Last Import" I can see the photo, but I don't know how to find the Event that the photo is in so that I can drag it down into a folder and create a new album. The only thing I can think of is to click "All Events" then start slowly scanning the hundreds of events to find the one that contains this photo.

I've got to be doing this wrong, right?

How do I import a photo (or photos) into an album?

Also, is there any way to drag/drop photos into an Event/Album/Folder?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 4:17 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 4:35 PM in response to Jeff Brewer

You can not drag a photo to a folder - folders do not contain photos, they only display albums or other folders

You can drag a photo from "Last Import" to an album directly - you do not need to do it from an event

You also can drag photos between events

To find what event a photo is in right click on it in last import (or in any other view of the library) and "show event"

You can import directly into an album by opening iPhoto and dragging a photo or group of photos from the source to the album you want it in

LN

Find Event that Contains the Photo I Just Imported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.