Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try to log in, but it never sends the password reset to my Email, how do i fix that?

One day the Itunes store randomly started asking me to provide security questions which I never made, therefore I was beginning to be prevented from purchasing things that I spent the money for. I tried to go to the reset thing so I could make the questions myself and have actual answers, but all it does is say that an Email is coming my way. With further investigation among these months of being unable to receive any Email, I realized that every single time I try, it sends nothing to me. I then found out that the dots in the Email it says it is being sent to, along with the written letters, is actually one less than my Email's length...

So, in all reality, other than the fact that I've probably given some random person full access to my music, name, address, number and so on, I'm still confused about how I actually could go about this process.

Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Has anybody else experienced this same problem?

Could there be some possible way for apple to look into what Email it is sending the Email's to?

~ Anything at all would be nice. So I thank you.

iPod touch, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 5:53 PM

You need to ask Apple to reset your security questions. To do this, click here and pick a method; if that page doesn't list one for your country or you're unable to call, fill out and submit this form.

(123292)

1 reply

I try to log in, but it never sends the password reset to my Email, how do i fix that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.