Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone continues to alert me that my storage is nearly full, but in Usage, it's states I have 14gb free. Any advice?

Hey!

I have a 32gb iPhone 5S, updated to 8.1.3. I keep getting pop-up alerts that my phone storage is nearly full, but when I go to Settings>General>Usage it claims I've used 12.4gb and have 14.4gb available. Any music that I've bought and downloaded from iTunes through my phone has been erased, put into the cloud, and can only be streamed on wifi.

Unfortunately, my Mac's harddrive died recently, so I don't have a way to sync my iPhone until I purchase a new desktop.

Any suggestions on what might be going on? Thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 5:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 8:52 AM in response to VictoriaRae26

If you go to Settings > General > Usage check both the "Storage" section which has Used, Available, and Manage Storage and immediately below that is the iCloud section which has Total Storage, Available, and Manage Storage. I'm guessing that the alert you are getting is referring to your iCloud storage. If so, the following may help: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

My iPhone continues to alert me that my storage is nearly full, but in Usage, it's states I have 14gb free. Any advice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.