Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a macbook air 11". I just got a new batter installed a few weeks back. I don't know if there is correlation here, but every since the batter was replaced, I have gone through 3 chargers. Why would this be?

I have a macbook air 11". I just got a new batter installed a few weeks back. I don't know if there is correlation here, but every since the batter was replaced, I have gone through 3 chargers. Why would this be? Is it that they installed the wrong battery? The charger I've been using is 60W. I believe one of the was a 45W. Does the wattage matter? I'm thinking it's related to the new battery because I never had that problem until I had that installed.

MacBook Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 6:45 PM

1 reply

I have a macbook air 11". I just got a new batter installed a few weeks back. I don't know if there is correlation here, but every since the batter was replaced, I have gone through 3 chargers. Why would this be?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.