Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using iPhoto, I am unable to print same photo (4x6) twice on a single page.

Downloaded photos from iPhone to my MacBook Pro. I wanted to get duplicates of the photos printed but there doesn't appear to be an option to print the same photo more than once on a page. Since I had multiple photos I was able to get around the problem by selecting 2 different photos and printing 2 separate pages (i.e. 1 each on each page), but I was printing 4x6 photos so I should be able to print same photo twice on a page.

Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 5:18 PM

select the photo and duplicate (command - d) and then select both and prnt

LN

3 replies

Feb 28, 2015 5:36 PM in response to LarryHN

LarryHN

While your solution solved my problem I still had to delete the dupe photo in my Event once I was done. I also have an HP desktop using Windows 7 and when I attempt to print a 4x6 photo in Photo Gallery I am asked how many copies I want, and that is what I was looking for when I attempted to print from iPhoto on my MacPro. All of my newer photos are being loaded to my MacPro and while still learning the Mac I've comfortable using it.

Thanks for your help, it's nice to see a user community that is both responsive and helpful.

Feb 28, 2015 5:52 PM in response to neilfromwading river

Yes - when you duplicate a photo you have to delete it when you no longer want it

Yes - Windows and OS X have many differences - as do iPhoto and other programs - pretty much safe to say that every program is unique and has its own learning curve

You are welcome - post back as you have questions

and as a new user you may find Terence Devlin's helpful hints useful - especially How to Access Files in iPhoto since there is a major conceptual difference between using a database like iPhoto and file based systems like most Windows systems - also Exporting From iPhoto and iPhoto and File Management

And for using these forums this is helpful - Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

LN

Using iPhoto, I am unable to print same photo (4x6) twice on a single page.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.