Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My updates won't update on my iPhone 5s because it keeps asking to verify but when I verify it says verification is not able to verify or something like that so it won't update the things I wantnit to update

My updates won't update on my iPhone 5s because it keeps asking to verify but when I verify it says verification is not able to verify or something like that so it won't update the things I want it to update please help

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 8:39 PM

We would need the exact and complete error message....

Cheers,

GB

5 replies

Feb 28, 2015 8:55 PM in response to gail from maine

It asks “ verification required please hit continue” then I hit continue it asked me to sign in I sign in the it asks me to enter my credit card info I enter it in perfectly then it says your payment method was declined please choose a different payment method when it was just trying to update something I already have also before I enter my info it says there was a billing problem with a previous payment please enter your billing information dies this help

My updates won't update on my iPhone 5s because it keeps asking to verify but when I verify it says verification is not able to verify or something like that so it won't update the things I wantnit to update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.