Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer music from ipod to pc WITH playcounts?

My old hard drive crashed a few months ago, therefore all of my music was gone from my computer. I used a third-party program to move the music from my iPod to my pc (ifunbox), but the playcount reset everything to 0. I know this is such a small thing to complain about, but I would really love if I could keep the play count. When I plug in my iPod, and go "devices>my ipod>music" it still has the play count of all my songs. But when I remove my iPod and go under "Music", all of the play counts are 0.

So basically, is the a third-party program that will allow me to transfer my music and keep the play count? I have 1000+ songs, so one of those programs that only allows 100 free transfers won't be to my use.

(Just to be clear, I'm not trying to transfer between computers as I only have one and the one and the hard drive of it crashed.)

Thanks!

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 8:34 PM

1 reply

How to transfer music from ipod to pc WITH playcounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.