Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync just one CD from my MacBook Pro to an iPhone?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:44 AM

Hey englishann,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you wish to sync one CD to your iPhone. To do so, you can configure your Music sync settings for selected playlists, artists, albums or genres:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201253

[…]

5. You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync [content type]. If there's a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab. To turn off syncing, uncheck the box.

User uploaded file

Thanks,

Matt M.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2015 7:44 AM in response to englishann

Hey englishann,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you wish to sync one CD to your iPhone. To do so, you can configure your Music sync settings for selected playlists, artists, albums or genres:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201253

[…]

5. You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync [content type]. If there's a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab. To turn off syncing, uncheck the box.

User uploaded file

Thanks,

Matt M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.