Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint Epson Issues

I have installed an Epson xp310 printer with AirPrint. I have an iMac, MacBook Pro and two iPads that all need access to the printer. I have used the display on the printer to connect to my internet network. After that I added the printer to my MacBook and then checked the iPads. I was able to print a page (only 1 page) from each. I have since tried to print again and the MacBook says the printer is not connected, and the iPads say No AirPrint Printers Found. I haven't even tried the iMac yet. I am getting desperate for some help. Any suggestions?

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 8:34 PM

7 replies

Feb 28, 2015 10:47 PM in response to jeni_7895

Download the (free) Epson iPrint app from the App Store to at least one of your iPads.

Run the app. At the top, it should list your printer. Click the printer at the top, then click "Advanced Settings" near the bottom.

That will open a page in Safari on your iPad. Choose the "Firmware Update" option from that Safari page. Read and follow the instructions. Hopefully this will update the Epson's firmware and everything will suddenly start working.

Also, your iMac and MacBook Pro are hopefully running Yosemite OS X 10.10.2 with the latest Epson updates.

Epson Printer Drivers v3.0 for OS X

Mar 1, 2015 12:02 PM in response to sberman

No such luck. I went through each step until i got to the one were i connect my printer to the wifi. I was able to do so on the printer, however when the program that was downloaded tried to connect to the printer it was unable to. But again, i checked the status of the printer and it says that it is connected. This is getting frustrating.

AirPrint Epson Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.