Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont remember the first apple id that link with my clash of clans apps. the problem now is i need to link my COC village and it keep saying "please log in with correct game center" is there anyway that i can retrieve my old apple id? please help me

i dont remember the first apple id that link with my clash of clans apps. the problem now is i need to link my COC village and it keep saying "please log in with correct game center" is there anyway that i can retrieve my old apple id? please help me i dont want to lose my village, i have spent my money on that game to much. hmmm

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:05 PM

7 replies

Feb 28, 2015 10:04 PM in response to gail from maine

thanks mate, but the problem is im using different apple id now, and after about 1 year play coc and today i want to link the village , suddenly coc said that User uploaded file

thats mean im playing this village with different apple id and it not saved. and the problem is i dont remember the first apple id and password that i use first time to download this game. hmmm it was so confusing, why coc and game center just make this thing saved with a new game center account. 😟

Mar 1, 2015 3:04 AM in response to gail from maine

i dont remember anything about my apple id that link to my clash of clans. I think this problem cant be solve because i have read many articel and report regarding my issue also. This problem only can be solve if Apple give me the first email that i use to save this game data or any hint so that i can recall the password. Sad life and sad system by COC because not saving my village with my apple id that i use now. It will become worst

i dont remember the first apple id that link with my clash of clans apps. the problem now is i need to link my COC village and it keep saying "please log in with correct game center" is there anyway that i can retrieve my old apple id? please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.