Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot make in app purchases. Even with a credit in my account

I Have been having issues making purchases from in my game of war app. This is hindering me from capitalizing on promotional offers as they expire in a short time. Please see case number 67****584. Thank you

<Edited By Host>

iPhone 6 Plus, null

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 8:59 PM

7 replies

Mar 1, 2015 5:12 AM in response to Timboh7

Mine started doing this on Valentine's day. Called apple, they fixed it. Then a week later, same thing. I emailed. 2 days later I got an email response saying it was fixed again. But at that time I wasnt buying what MZ had to offer. So i waited for something better and low and behold, last night I tried to purchase and I cant. I'm about to quit the game because I'm stalled out Unless I can make a purchase. Apple and MZ will miss me.

Mar 1, 2015 5:59 AM in response to twmartin82

For info we are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

What happens when you try to do the IAPs ? If you are getting a message to iTunes Support then you will have to contact them to fix it. If you are repeatedly getting a message to contact them then try asking them if there is anything that you or they can do to stop happening.

I cannot make in app purchases. Even with a credit in my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.