Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite server password help. Imported Users.

I've having all kinds of trouble with passwords, and hoping someone can lend some advice. Im running 10.10.2 with server 4.0.3

1) I had to change my OD name. I exported all my users and groups using the dsexport commands and upon reimporting the users into the new server I can't login to the file server anymore with the accounts. If I delete and recreate an account they work properly.

2) Change password at next login does not work, this is for all any user, imported or newly created. I've enabled the password change through the wiki, but I'd prefer it to be more simple.

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 10:43 PM

3 replies

Yosemite server password help. Imported Users.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.