Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I send an email to a group address using my iPad

I use and IPad Air 2 with latest IOS and am trying to send and email to a group. How do I do this? I simply type in the group name when I'm sending the message from my iMac, however that doesn't work on my iPad. I have the group set up on my iCloud account and have that account selected on my iPad, still when I type in the group name, nothing comes up. Suggestions?

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:01 PM

5 replies

Mar 9, 2015 3:45 PM in response to cheng

I Might have worked this out! Go into contacts, tap add. When the box comes up put the name of the group you want to create as the first and last names. In Add email box neR the first email address, then tap add email address again and add another email address, continue until you have entered all the email addresses for the group. When finished tap Done.

Open email and in the To, Cc or Bcc box key in the name of the group. All email addresses should then receive the email when you tap send.

this works for me, I think, on my iPad air 2.

Mar 10, 2015 11:17 AM in response to cheng

I Might have worked this out! Go into contacts, tap add. When the box comes up put the name of the group you want to create as the first and last names. In Add email box neR the first email address, then tap add email address again and add another email address, continue until you have entered all the email addresses for the group. When finished tap Done.

Open email and in the To, Cc or Bcc box key in the name of the group. All email addresses should then receive the email when you tap send.

this works for me on my iPad air 2.

THIS HAS WORKED FOR ME YESTERDAY AND TODAY!

how do I send an email to a group address using my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.