Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone and my iPad show two different storage amounts - phone has space left ipad says its full

I Have storage issues

i have just realised that Pages is using my storage so I have turned that off. I have also deleted the photo stream from both device. But my iPad is still telling me my storage is full and so I have even turned of the emails on it - still says its full

my ipone has refreshed to say I have 1.3 free!

iCloud

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 12:20 AM

7 replies

Mar 1, 2015 5:37 AM in response to pinkcook

pinkcook wrote:

I Have storage issues

i have just realised that Pages is using my storage so I have turned that off. I have also deleted the photo stream from both device. But my iPad is still telling me my storage is full and so I have even turned of the emails on it - still says its full

my ipone has refreshed to say I have 1.3 free!

Mar 1, 2015 3:57 PM in response to pinkcook

pinkcook wrote:

No

my my I loud is full on one device and there is plenty of space

my iCloud is NOT full on the other device and there is also plenty of space for other storage.

THe the question is why are the two devices showing different amounts of storage for the same iCloud?

You are funny guy. I am not going to argue, so when you do need an answer - re read my posts.

Why does my iPhone and my iPad show two different storage amounts - phone has space left ipad says its full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.