Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Files that were moved are still displaying in old location.

Hello,

I was recently doing some reorganization of some files in my iCloud account in Finder (In the iCloud tab). When I went to sign into iCloud.com the next day and go to iCloud Drive, for some reason the images that I had moved the day before were still in their old locations. The day before, I also rearranged some folders and made some new ones. Those were updated when I went to iCloud.com, but the images were still there. Here are some screen shots showing what my Finder looks like versus iCloud.com, as of right now. (I do realize that there are some extra apps displayed in iCloud.com, but just ignore those. Notice the images, like the first two listed on the screen)

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Notice the extra images on iCloud.com. Anybody know why this is happening? (I tried clearing my cache and cookies, but with no avail)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Alan 🙂

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), null

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:15 PM

There are no replies.

Files that were moved are still displaying in old location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.