Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't buy application in app!

Hello Apple my name sethy I want to buy application in yr app but I can't buy while I buy it alert me ( verification requred) and I foeget ID security I try to fix but still not work can u pls help me

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 10:46 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 11:03 PM in response to Sethy88

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple

If you mean that you've forgotten your answers to your security questions then if you have a rescue email address on your account (an alternate email address is different) then you can use that to reset them : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you don't have a rescue email address (you won't be able to add one until you can answer your questions) then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset, and if you don't already have a rescue email address, you can then add one for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

I can't buy application in app!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.