Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5s restart random ios 8.1.3

my iphone 5s after update ios 8 will be restart random

now update ios 8.1.3 but restart random again,what must i do now !!! its too bad for me :\ help me pls

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 1:47 AM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2015 8:20 AM in response to qa3m

Hello qa3m,

Having your device restart multiple times can certainly be frustrating. After reviewing your post, it sounds as though your device is resetting during use. I have located an article that can help with software issues. Have you attempted to restore the device to factory settings without restoring from a backup? Test the issue on a new installation, and make sure that it works. Then use the same article to restore from your backup to either verify it still works, or isolate the issue to the backup itself.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

iphone 5s restart random ios 8.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.