Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem in my apple id

Hello ... I want to change the secret question and answer to my account in Apple id but does not appear to me the restore option when entering the account settings help me please and thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 3:34 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 7:48 AM in response to ABO_8ASM

If you aren't getting the reset link in the Password & Security section of your account then you don't have a rescue email address (an alternate email address is different), and you won't be able to add one until you can answer your questions - you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

problem in my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.