Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download old version of Pages

How can I download a Pages version for OS X 10.7.5 ?

On the mac app store it says that I need OS X 10.10, but since I have an old MacBook (from 2007), upgrading my OS makes my computer very slow and nearly unusable, so I can't upgrade my MacBook.

I already bought Pages on the App ,Store and I don't understand the point of not be able to have an older version of Pages I can use....

What can I do to download Pages without having to buy a new Mac ?

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 2:51 AM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 1:27 PM in response to PeterBreis0807

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

We have 2 Mac in my family and I have one.

I've did the upgrade but I reinstalled 10.7 since my MacBook needed like 10 minutes to boot on Yosemite and couldn't start Safari or iTunes (didn't know why, I tried many things to repair it, and with 10.7.5 my computer is running pretty well).

Mmm I don't know to be honnest, I forgot if I had a version of iWork '09 because it's been a long time I bought this Mac.

Download old version of Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.