Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPod Touch 2015 - when?

I appreciate how secretive Apple are regarding product releases, but after many years I'm thinking of buying a new iPod Touch to replace my 1st generation one which still works fine, but will now not allow the majority (all?) of apps to be installed because if its age and OS version.

Question is, I read rumours saying the new Touch is due for a spring 2015 release, so if this is the case I'll obviously wait. If it's not due soon then I'll go ahead with purchasing the current model.

Impossible question I appreciate, but any advice on what I should do please? Anyone have any info' on a possible release date?

Thanks.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 3:39 AM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 3:48 AM in response to beachboy999

Nobody here an answer your questions.

The terms of use of this forum includes:

Stay on topic. Apple Support Communities is here to help people use Apple products and technologies more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not add Submissions about nontechnical topics, including:

Speculations or rumors about unannounced products.

New iPod Touch 2015 - when?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.