Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there an email address for support

I need to contact someone at Apple for support but I can't speak to them.on the phone as my issue is there is no outgoing speech on my handset, I'm a wheelchair user and getting to the Apple store is a huge journey for me.

I would just like to email Apple and get there help but I can't find an email address?

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 5:24 AM

There is not email address for Apple Support. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and you should get an option for a chat session.

And why so angry? What exactly is your technical problem, no one can hear you when your calling them? Does your microphone work? Does your speaker work? What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Are you able to create a Voice Memo and then play it back and hear yourself?

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If your voice is too faint or sounds unclear using iPhone, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2015 5:24 AM in response to samanthaabitangry

There is not email address for Apple Support. Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, and you should get an option for a chat session.

And why so angry? What exactly is your technical problem, no one can hear you when your calling them? Does your microphone work? Does your speaker work? What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Are you able to create a Voice Memo and then play it back and hear yourself?

Get help with hardware features on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If your voice is too faint or sounds unclear using iPhone, or iPod touch - Apple Support

is there an email address for support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.