Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete unwanted music from my phone all together ? So it isn't still saved in icloud ?

How do I erase unwarned abnums from my phone altogether so they won't play in future due to being on icloud ?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 3:56 AM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2015 9:15 AM in response to 1Mooks

Hi 1Mooks,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you want to remove some albums/songs from your iPhone and iCloud altogether. I can certainly provide the steps to get this result.

First, if the songs are on your device, use these steps to delete them:

1. Tap the Music app.
  2. Tap the Songs category.
  3. Swipe left over the song you want to delete.
  4. Tap Delete.

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

Next, use a computer to hide the songs in your iTunes library by following these steps:

iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

Once hidden, the songs wont appear in the Music app to be downloaded or streamed from iCloud.

If you don't want to see any of your past iTunes Store purchases that can be downloaded or streamed from iCloud, go to Settings > Music and turn off "Show All Music."

You can find this information here:

Download past purchases - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

How do I delete unwanted music from my phone all together ? So it isn't still saved in icloud ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.