Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When my ipad2 comes out of standby it won't conect to mobile network without me turning it off and on again why?

When my ipad2 comes out of standby it won't conect to mobile network without me turning it off and on again why?

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 4:36 AM

4 replies

Mar 2, 2015 1:33 PM in response to jlvazquez

Hi, I'm having a similar problem. I've rebooted, check my home hardware and it is all working. But the message from my iPad when I trying to using the WiFi..."This error is most often caused by having no connection to the internet or a misconfigured network, or an unresponsive DNS server." But my iPhone and PC are working fine. I haven't changed any of the settings on the iPad either.

Mar 2, 2015 1:35 PM in response to bobby_d

Hi Bobby,

Hi, I'm having a similar problem. I've rebooted, check my home hardware and it is all working. But the message from my iPad when I trying to using the WiFi..."This error is most often caused by having no connection to the internet or a misconfigured network, or an unresponsive DNS server." But my iPhone and PC are working fine. I haven't changed any of the settings on the iPad either.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.