Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help in restoring my iPhone 4s

Hello, i changed my passcode and forgot it. I tried to unlock my iPhone several times, untill it says "Connect the device to iTunes". When i connect, i can try to unlock it again. So, i have previously connected to my PC, so this PC is trusted, I've read on internet that the only way to recover my data is to sync/backup my iPhone, but when I try to do so(on a trusted computer), it shows me the error "the device can not be synced because you need to enter passcode". Please tell me if there is a way to restore my photos and videos? I really need to have only those, nothing else. Also, why apple made things so hard and a simple user can't restore his data in a simplier way?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3, Passcode, Forgot

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 7:01 AM

8 replies

Mar 1, 2015 7:07 AM in response to wegras

Yes, I know about this, but there are some problems:

1 - the iTunes option -> I already said that i can't sync my iPhone to iTunes because it gives me an error.

2 - the iCloud option -> not really using iCloud, so the data i got on it are way too old.

3 - the recovery mode -> as I already said, i want to save all my photos and videos, don't want to delete them.

Need help in restoring my iPhone 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.