Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

repeated apple tv sync failure

i am once more trying to sync my 1st gen apple tv. I need to do this rather than stream as my wifi is not up to dealing with music videos/ films. The syncs drop out after 30 to 130 song syncs and i then have to restart itunes to get the sync to restart again. It will take me along time to sync my 1 gb library. Has anybody got a solution to the problem or a quicker way to restart the resync? I am using an ethernet connection.

Apple TV

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 7:28 AM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2015 8:52 AM in response to Alley_Cat

yes, that gives me the best results but to start off with the number of songs that sync before a hang is around 30. Funnily enough the more the sync fills the disc, the more items/songs that get synced. By the time i got to videos the whole of the rest of the library was synced in one go. When in day to day use the Apple tv has to be connected via wifi but when i next move I will look to install ethernet cabling.

thanks for you suggestion

repeated apple tv sync failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.