Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone and car stereo ringing

Hi, I would like to ask you if you know some solution for this... When I connect my iPhone5 with my car (Skoda Roomster) everything is OK. If somebody call me ,the "car " is ringing and iPhone is ringing also. But if I receive message or if it's time for reminder, phone and also car are quiet. Phone just vibrate. Is there some solution of how to manage the sound? I wan't to hear the sound of incoming messages, not just vibratig.

thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 5:30 AM

4 replies

Mar 1, 2015 5:45 AM in response to Templeton Peck

OK, but at that time I wouldn't hear the radio.

what I want is that when the radio plays and somebody calls me, the iPhon is ringing and also the music is silent and the car stereo is ringing. However, when I receive an SMS or iMessage, the car stereo doesn't make any sound and also the iPhone just vibrate. is there a possibility that the iPhone will ring when I receive an message while the car strereo plays some radio statiOn?

iPhone and car stereo ringing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.