Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Garageband - Copy and Pasting Verses and Such

I realize this is probably simple, but I seem to be having issues. I'm using the most current version of Garageband at the time (10.0.3), and everything I've read says to click on the arrangement track, copy, move the playhead to where you want it, and then paste. I understand the command-key copy and paste shortcuts, but find that I have to shift-select all the different tracks in the arrangement. Then, when I am able to actually paste these sections, I must first move any other arrangements further out or it appears that either nothing happens or perhaps the other arrangement is buried.

1) Is there a way to "wedge" these arrangements by copying them and moving the playhead to the place I want them? Or do I actually have to move the pieces around?

2) Is there an easier way to copy an arrangement section (like "Verse")? Or is it a software issue?

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 4:48 PM

Same problem here. Please post if you find out anything. I will do the same.

7 replies

Garageband - Copy and Pasting Verses and Such

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.