Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV is telling me it can't connect to the server.

My WiFi connection is working fine throughout the house; ATV has been working fine previously, but now it says that it's not connected to the server. I've unplugged ATV from my TV monitor and plugged it back in; I've checked the WiFi router. Any suggestions for solving this are appreciated!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 9:17 AM

Greetings Steven,

It seems you are experiencing some networking issues with your Apple TV. That does sound troublesome. I have linked an article below that may help you find a resolution:

Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation): Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2015 9:17 AM in response to Steven Springer

Greetings Steven,

It seems you are experiencing some networking issues with your Apple TV. That does sound troublesome. I have linked an article below that may help you find a resolution:

Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation): Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

Apple TV is telling me it can't connect to the server.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.