Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple id has been disabled for security reason, i've reset this, seeminly successfully, numerous times, yet on updating i am given the disabled story all over again,its a vicious circle.

MY apple id has been disabled for security reasons. I have reset this numerous times, seeminly successfully, until I try and use it, then I get the disabled story again. Vicious circle!

iPad, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 7:39 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 7:49 AM in response to diannefromarnhem

Since resetting your password have you logged out of your account on your iPad by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and then logged back in so as to 'refresh' the account on it ?

If that doesn't fix it then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

My apple id has been disabled for security reason, i've reset this, seeminly successfully, numerous times, yet on updating i am given the disabled story all over again,its a vicious circle.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.