Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iCloud storage is full. I cannot back up any new photos. I CANNOT find any of my previous stored photos so I can save what I need and delete the rest so I can open up more storage. How do i find what is in my back up.

I cannot find any of my photos that are stored on my iCloud storage

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 10:57 AM

1 reply

Aug 22, 2016 3:46 PM in response to Annettebaldwin1964

I Hope you have so,fed your problem by now...but the easiest way to access your backed up photos is to download Google Pictures, it is free and gives you unlimited space for your pictures..you can access them on your device, whether it's your iPhone, iPad, Mac Notebook , or your PC anytime from the device you are backing the pictures up from ( sorry bout the preposition.). You can watch them being backed up..you have access to them before the photos are synced to your other devices. When I back my pictures up to iCloud picture library or iCloud photos to "free up space"..I have to go into my PC access iCloud back-up and move the pictures to a different folder and only then can I delete them from my device>. If I delete them from my device before moving them on my PC to a new folder, I do free up space, BUT I also free up space on the cloud, because the photos are being deleted from my phone/iPad AND are also deleted from my back_up on the cloud. **** you are better off to download Flickr set the Flickr App to back up your photos...it's also free and can be accessed from the device that you are backing up...not sure how much space you get, but I've never reached my "quota" and I have thousands of pictures...and if you want to move it back to your device, just go into Google pictures and upload back to your device...you can also back them up to Google Drive should you want to. Google Drive is free, you get 15 free gigs, with the option to buy more, and everything ya back up is always available from any device, PC, watch etc....sounds like I'm ranting...I guess because I am, and I get riled up to think of the backed-up pictures I lost when gaining more space. Whew...I'm done now. Good luck. Amazon offers the same if you have a prime account, and they offer free music in the cloud which can be downloaded..difference isAmazon does not charge you a monthly fee...now I'm done. Good luck

my iCloud storage is full. I cannot back up any new photos. I CANNOT find any of my previous stored photos so I can save what I need and delete the rest so I can open up more storage. How do i find what is in my back up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.