Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 repeatedly unresponsive

My iPhone becomes unresponsive multiple times a day, only responding to resets. First the WiFi indicator in the menu bar goes from 3 bars to 2, then the sending progress bar atop only iMessages stops at 95%, at which point I can neither receive iMessages nor text messages. Finally any app I open either won't refresh (Twitter, Instagram) or simply crashes (Reminders). Messages at that point (after I've retreated to the home screen, double-tapped and closed Messages) is blank. No 'slide to power off' slider appears, and resetting is the only recourse.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, Bought in January

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 9:10 AM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 9:38 AM in response to runkelcorey

jusy out of curiosity what is your flash memory size? I have the 128Gb model and its plagued with app crashes. I've had 3 phones so far because they broke. ios 8.1.3 is unstable in my opinion and is causing these app crashes. No one wants to listen though despite having offered up my crash logs for analysis. Stuck at the moment with a pretty substandard user experience unfortunately

iPhone 6 repeatedly unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.