Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 photos disappeared

yesterday I was at an event and my phone kept turning off and on (it was going this for a while and today I went and changed the battery and got it fixed) and I was taking really great pictures and they were all there when suddenly I took a picture and I wanted to see the picture and it wasn't there, in fact none of the pictures from the event were there. All my other pictures were there but it was like thr event didn't exist on my phone. My recently deleted was filled with junk I deleted ages ago and the days written on the bottom of the recently deleted pictures (the one indicating how many days left until it's deleted) was about 1,828 days ago or so they were things I deleted so long ago and the things I recently deleted werent there. I did the hard reset and everything but it didn't work and I didn't have a backup of the event's pictures since I took them the same hour they got deleted!! Is there anyway I get access to those pictures again??!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 9:11 AM

4 replies

Iphone 5 photos disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.