Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While I am using my iphone 5, ios 8.13 just updated, I keep getting a request to enter my iCloud password for the previous Apple ID. I have tried all of my previous passwords and none work, so I cancel the request. I still keep getting the request.

While I am using my iphone 5, ios 8.13 just updated, I keep getting a request to enter my iCloud password for the previous Apple ID. I have tried all of my previous passwords and none work, so I cancel the request. I still keep getting the request, about every 5 seconds, even though I am not using iCloud. I am already signed in to iCloud. I go to settings and try to sign out of iCloud, but am not successful. I tap "sign out", then "Delete for iPhone", then "sign out" again and nothing happens. All the time I am trying to sign out, I keep getting those annoying requests to "Sign in to iCloud" and to "Enter the Apple ID Password for (old apple id)". I previously changed my Apple ID, and all of my other ios devices work fine with the current Apple ID,but for some reason the iCloud on my iPhone 5 will not work properly and keeps requesting the password for my old Apple ID. My wife has the identical iPhone, and her's works fine. Thanks for you help.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 9:20 AM

1 reply

While I am using my iphone 5, ios 8.13 just updated, I keep getting a request to enter my iCloud password for the previous Apple ID. I have tried all of my previous passwords and none work, so I cancel the request. I still keep getting the request.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.