Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s works but display is black!

Hi,
my Iphone 5s worked fine yesterday, but today i woke up and my Iphone was very hot. At first i saw nothing, pressed home button, power button nothing only sound!

Then I found out, that my Iphone is working fine, but the display is very very dark! Tried to reset the brightness, Hard reset it, restore from backup and restore as new Iphone. But nothing it still works but screen is very very dark.

Now i out of ideas, the screen is still dark. Any ideas?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 10:14 AM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 10:38 AM in response to r95g

Even if the phone is out of warranty if older than one year, you still can get it serviced by Apple, but you'll have to pay for that.

And, if the phone has been bought in a different country, you'll have to bring it back to that country to get the service done by Apple.

The only other option would be getting it repaired by an experienced 3rd party repair shop, but after that, Apple will not service the phone anymore.

Iphone 5s works but display is black!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.