Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos will not delete from iphone 6 after import

After importing photos from my iPhone 6, and i select the option to delete the photos from my iphone, my photos remain on my iphone . I have disabled icloud, photostream, in my attempts to prevent Iphoto library from being visable on my iphone but they remain. Also i have tried deleting the photos individually from my iphone yet there is no option available ...help please.

After i import photos from my iphone 6 and select delete from iphone the photos remain. i have tried disabling icloud and photo stream but the photos still remain on my iphone

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 12:26 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 12:48 PM in response to cynthiafromcave creek

Any restrictions set up in Settings/General/Restrictions?

Did you try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec,until the Appel logo comes back again? You will not lose data by resetting, but it can cure some glitches.

If this does not help, set it up as new device, as explained in this article:

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Photos will not delete from iphone 6 after import

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.