Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a used Ipad and need to change the old owners information and account activity for my own. i have an apple account for my old ipad which broke. Can I use my apple account information and password/email for this used ipad ?

I bought a used Ipad and need to change the old owners information and account activity for my own. i have an apple account for my old ipad which broke. Can I use my apple account information and password/email for this used ipad ?

iPad Air

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 1:10 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 1:16 PM in response to Takemeforaspin

Yes you can as long as the previous owner erased the iPad according to these instructions. If the previous owner didn't do this, contact him or her and ask for their help. If the last owner cannot be reached or will not cooperate, you will eventually run into problems that you will not be able to resolve and you will have a useless brick on your hands.

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.