Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

image not centered

I just got a Mac Mini late 2012 and hooked it up to a monitor using a Thunderbolt-HDMI cable. The image - even the startup screen - is off center. Has anyone else heard of this problem? The same thing happened when I used an HDMI-DVI cable. Image was OK with the Thunderbolt-DVI adapter supplied with the unit.

Thanks.

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 11:40 AM

16 replies

Mar 3, 2015 1:49 PM in response to Eustace Mendis

I've tried the computer with an LG L246WP and an LG 24M34D. The WP has a position control but it's greyed out at the moment. I'm using it with my iMac via HDMI. I don't know about HDMI technology, but I suspect that the position control on this monitor only operates with the RGB input. The other monitor does have horizontal/vertical position controls, but not the other controls you mention. Could it be that the HDMI output on the computer is faulty? The problem occurs when I'm using HDMI.

image not centered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.