Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I am an international student can I apply to educational pricing? If not how can i do it?

I live outside US, and i need a laptop because I took some clases in which I need programation in iOS. So I need to buy a Mac Book Pro. How can i apply to educational pricing?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 11:58 AM

If you are enrolled in a college or university in your country that is part of the Academic program, then you can get educational pricing. Start by going to the Educational site for your country's online Apple Store. Enter your school. If it has been accepted then you can get educational pricing either online or at an authorized Apple vendor and/or school computer store. You will need proof that you are enrolled.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2015 11:58 AM in response to nicolasmaldonado

If you are enrolled in a college or university in your country that is part of the Academic program, then you can get educational pricing. Start by going to the Educational site for your country's online Apple Store. Enter your school. If it has been accepted then you can get educational pricing either online or at an authorized Apple vendor and/or school computer store. You will need proof that you are enrolled.

If I am an international student can I apply to educational pricing? If not how can i do it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.