Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s wont charge after it overheated

I went to work and my iphone was fully charged up to 100% and about 4 hours later i took my break and it died. I didnt use it and it died within the 4 hours i was working. Afterwards i got home about 5hours later and charged it, by connecting it to my computer but it overheated and something popped up to tell me so. So i stopped charging it. And later on around midnight i put it on charge until the next morning. This morning when i unplugged it it was at 100%, and 4 to 5 hours later it was at 5% when i barely used it all morning. And now it wont charge over 1% and keeps dying over and over again.

I tried reseting it by using the home button and the top one. But my iPhone would die as i do that.

What should i do?

Also do add on, my iPhone is a year and 2 months old and is always protected with my lifeproof case i got the first day.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 1:44 PM

1 reply

iPhone 5s wont charge after it overheated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.