Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playing music via bluetooth

When playing via music bluetooth in my car, it only plays out of one speaker. is there a setting on my phone that i need to change, or is something wrong with my phone?

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 12:41 PM

If you have your iPhone connected to your Bluetooth in the car, the audio settings should be controlled by the car. Check to see what settings you have access to in your radio in the car and see if you can make changes. The only place on the phone to check audio output is Settings>General>Accessibility> and look below the Hearing area, there should be a slider to move between the left and right channel.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2015 12:41 PM in response to Kelli42

If you have your iPhone connected to your Bluetooth in the car, the audio settings should be controlled by the car. Check to see what settings you have access to in your radio in the car and see if you can make changes. The only place on the phone to check audio output is Settings>General>Accessibility> and look below the Hearing area, there should be a slider to move between the left and right channel.

playing music via bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.