Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes don't started

Hi, everybody.

I badly know English therefore I ask you to treat please it with understanding. I use the site http://www .translate.ru/

Problem in that that I established iTunes on opertsionny Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9926 system, but it isn't started. I tried to start it by means of the sovmetimost mode - it didn't yield results. Thus after each attempt in a basket appeared on two files: iTunes Library Extras.itdb and iTunes Library Genius.itdb.

Help please, can who knows the answer?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 5s, Other OS, Windows 10 bad

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 3:51 PM

2 replies

Mar 3, 2015 6:14 AM in response to владиславfromсаров

Hi владиславfromсаров,

While the version of Windows you are currently using would appear to be a beta or preview and therefore behavior may be unpredictable, if you continue to have launch issues with iTunes you may want to try the general troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article:

iTunes for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8: Fix unexpected quits or launch issues - Apple Support

iTunes для Windows Vista, Windows 7 или Windows 8: устранение проблем, связанных с неожиданным завершением работы или запуском программы - Служба поддержки Apple

Regards,

- Brenden

Mar 3, 2015 6:23 AM in response to владиславfromсаров

Windows 10 is not officially supported by iTunes - and will not be until Win10 is actually released later this year. iTunes is supported for 32-bit editions of XP (with SP3), Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, or for 64-bit editions of Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

You may, though, be able to resolve the issue by following the advice in turingtest2's user tip on Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates. The alternative installed labeled as "for older video cards' (actually the 32-bit application with a 64-bit installer) does resolve some possible incompatibility issues with 64-bit Windows 7/8/8.1 systems, so might we worth trying with Windows 10.

iTunes don't started

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.