Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Merge Function in Pages 5 ?

Maybe I'm just reconstructing another MIA list for Pages 5, so bear with me.

Was the Mail Merge feature from '09 retained in Pages 5. If so, what's it called and where is it?

Continuing thanx...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 2:47 PM

2 replies

Mar 1, 2015 2:54 PM in response to iRon_Mrx

Okay, never mind about my last question. I looked up the answer elsewhere here and see this is another feature omitted.

As a footnote, if the source data is contained in a Numbers 5 document, then Pages '09 can't see it. Darn it, now I have to continue using Numbers '09 to, and we all know that version's instabilities and have suffered accordingly. Oh well.

As a Macintosh advocate from years past, I'm unfurling my banner to get Apple to respond to this. MS Word isn't that great of a product that DTP users will shrug their shoulders and move on to that.

The www.freeforum101.com website is no longer available. Would love to see that already-compiled list, work on it, and start a letter-writing campaign to Apple to get a upgrade in the works.

iRon_

Mar 1, 2015 4:04 PM in response to iRon_Mrx

The freeforum101 people didn't pay their ISP bill so I lost the the entire iWorkTipsnTricks forum.

Apple is not listening. They are making enormous amounts of money from people who have absolutely no idea about what is or isn't going on. Just like the passengers on the WALL-E liner.

They have no incentive to improve a software suite they are now giving away and makes no money for them.

Peter

Mail Merge Function in Pages 5 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.