Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, My iphone doesn't work, its a Iphone 4 and doesn't charge properly. When i plug it in to charge it the logo appears for a couple second then turns off and does it again. And when it does work it on works for 1 min and 15 sec then it shuts off

Hi, My iphone doesn't work, its a Iphone 4 and doesn't charge properly. When i plug it in to charge it the logo appears for a couple second then turns off and does it again. And when it does work it on works for 1 min and 15 sec then it shuts off and does the same thing all over again. I try to drain the batteries but it wont let me

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 1:08 PM

3 replies

Hi, My iphone doesn't work, its a Iphone 4 and doesn't charge properly. When i plug it in to charge it the logo appears for a couple second then turns off and does it again. And when it does work it on works for 1 min and 15 sec then it shuts off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.