Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4s won't stay connected to the Bluetooth hands free in my Triton, this has been a problem since upgrading to IOS8.. I have reset everything several times and still won't stay connected?..

I Have a iPhone 4s for work and I'm a rep so I'm in the car all day and since updating my phone to IOS8 the phone drops the Bluetooth connection when the phone goes to standby? This is useless as I am calling people via voice activate and then concentrating on driving and the call continues with out audio connection ?...

i Have reset the car Bluetooth and the phone so many times (each time there is a new update) to make sure it hasn't been rectified?

after talking to the dealer last week while my car was in having a service, I requested the Bluetooth to be re load or replaced and they inform me that it is a common problem with different versions of blue tooth and it is only with Apple iPhones?

please help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 3:16 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 4s won't stay connected to the Bluetooth hands free in my Triton, this has been a problem since upgrading to IOS8.. I have reset everything several times and still won't stay connected?..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.